Майсторски клас на Вики Алмазиду
• He studied at the Musicians Institute, Los Angeles, where he was awarded with the ‘MI scholarship award as the Most Improved Student of the Year in 1987. He was also nominated as the Most Outstanding Player of the year. He studied with Garry Willis, Carl Schroeder, Bob Magnuson, Scott Henderson Joe Diorio.
• World class bassist / Recording artist /Clinician, has been a member of the groups: ‘Electric Jazz Trio’ featuring Manny Boyd, Danny Hayes, ‘EXIT’ trio with Marc Halbheer and Lior Yekutieli, ‘IASIS’ trio and ‘Tilman’ (Martin Tilman). He has been performing with the ‘Human Touch’ trio (David Lynch, Stavros Lantsias) for the last 27 years. He has also been performing with Milcho Leviev for the last 19 years. He has been a professional musician for the last 40 years.
• Yiotis Kiourtsoglou has been a professor at the Nakas Conservatory (Athens, Greece) since 1994.
• Yiotis Kiourtsoglou has participated in recordings and concerts with : Danny Hayes, Manny Boyd, Billy Hart, the Interbalcan Orchestra,Anatoly Vapirov, the Athens Symphony Orchestra as a soloist, David Lynch, Stavros Lantsias, Marc Halbheer, Lior Yekutieli, Milcho Leviev, Michael Lambert, Billy Cobham and Peter Erskine. He was also a soloist in the KAMERATA (recordings and concerts) performing a composition of Giya Kanchelli. He released his personal album ‘HAPOPSIS’ in 2006.
• All these years until now he is performing, teaching and working as recording artist.
• Last albums are: Milchos Leviev Sonata ’57 (participating with : Peter Erskine , Marc Halbheer , Glenn Ferris , Fred Selden , Theodosii Spasov. )
• Tritonia Album By Theo Kapilidis.
• Exit Trio : 30 years aniversory (Lior Yecutieli , Marc Halbheer , Yiotis Kiourtsoglou).
Professor, Nakas Conservatory